We are looking forward to seeing Miscouche parents at parent teacher interviews! To have the opportunity to discuss student progress with your child’s teacher, please sign up using SignUpGenius. The online registration is now closed. You will need to email your child’s teacher to book a spot.
- Parent teacher interviews will be held in-person for those parents who are able to provide proof of double vaccination and ID – this will be checked upon entry at the door.
- Masks are mandatory when in the school.
- Hand sanitizing before entering the school/classroom is also encouraged.
- If you are unable to attend in person due to vaccination status, you may request a phone interview. Please contact the teacher directly to set this up.
If there are issues with your sign-up please contact Nicole McGreevy at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click the day you would like to come in to book your child’s teacher:
Directions on How to Sign Up
- Click on the day you want to see your child’s teacher (Thursday or Friday).
- This will take you to the signup page. Find your child’s teacher, and time slot available, then click on Sign Up. Then click on Submit and Sign.
- In the Student Name area write down your child’s name.
- If you wish to see multiple teachers, please make sure you do not sign up for more than One teacher in One time slot. You must sign up at different time slots for different teachers, also, leave yourself enough time to get to the next teacher. All interviews are 15 minutes so teachers cannot run over that time as will affect all the teachers and parents in the school.
If you make a mistake, please email Nicole McGreevy at email@example.com. Tell her your child’s name, teacher’s name, and the time slot you wish to delete.